Discussion topic: Massive increase in latest bill

This message was authored by Beaufort This message was authored by: Beaufort

Massive increase in latest bill

I've just been billed for January and it's 50% higher than previous months. There's no explanation whatsoever on the bill, didn't get any email notifying me of any price increase on my package and what's most infuriating Sky has no customer service whatsoever. Tried to call the number provided to discuss it and there's no advisers because they're in a training centre, seriously ridiculous.

I already started with the wrong foot with Sky as they already overcharged me on my very first bill, went through hell and earth to get hold of a customer service employee and now this all over again. Sick of it all.

Can someone give me an email address or something that will help me get any answers and a fix to this problem?

Thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Massive increase in latest bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Beaufort could a minimum term discount have ended? you would have been told at signup when this would end, sky don't currently send reminders

you would need to contact sky and negotiate lower price, if you receive an offer you find acceptable you must accept it there and then as you wont get the same offer next time you call, in return you will need to commit to a new 18 month minimum term contract

this link may also help

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/been-overcharged-bwm-t1#M1014

sky don't use email has a general communication route 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
Beaufort
Topic Author
This message was authored by Beaufort This message was authored by: Beaufort

Thank you for your quick reply.

My bill already increased a few months back due to contract ending and I haven't been offered a discount in the past so it couldn't be any of those options.

I tried contacting Sky but answer machine tells me every time there's no advisors available. Latest excuse is that apparently they're all in training centre. It's just ridiculous.

So if not email as form of communication and neither phone or live chat, I'm left with a company that virtually doesn't have a customer service. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Beaufort 

Any staff training is unlikely to last more than an hour or two so perhaps try again later. Sky don't use email as a general method of communication. 

@Beaufort wrote:

My bill already increased a few months back due to contract ending and I haven't been offered a discount in the past so it couldn't be any of those options. 

When your discounts end you have to initiate contact with Sky to negotiate a new discounted deal. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion