Discussion topic: Maca2020

This message was authored by Macarena2020 This message was authored by: Macarena2020

Maca2020

Hi. They have deducted the payment amount twice . I need refund 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Maca2020

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Macarena2020 
If you have a continuous payment method set up you should never need to make a manual payment. A credit will now appear on your account for the amount you have overpaid. This will automatically be used to pay your next bill so on that bill date no/less money should be taken from your account. I would suggest not making manual payments unless requested to by Sky.

If your extra payment is already showing as a credit we can perhaps get you some help in getting it refunded (within the standard 3-5 working days) through the forum staff. Let us know on this thread if you want to do down this route. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Macarena2020 

Did you make a manual payment when you have a payment method setup on your account that Sky took this months payment from ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Macarena2020
Topic Author
This message was authored by Macarena2020 This message was authored by: Macarena2020

Yes I pay manual 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@Macarena2020 
If you have a continuous payment method set up you should never need to make a manual payment. A credit will now appear on your account for the amount you have overpaid. This will automatically be used to pay your next bill so on that bill date no/less money should be taken from your account. I would suggest not making manual payments unless requested to by Sky.

If your extra payment is already showing as a credit we can perhaps get you some help in getting it refunded (within the standard 3-5 working days) through the forum staff. Let us know on this thread if you want to do down this route. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Macarena2020
Topic Author

I do want my money back. I have checked and I don't see that they are deducting from my next bill so I would need the
Refund

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Does the payment you made @Macarena2020 appear on your bill as a credit ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion