Discussion topic: Late payment

This message was authored by Sxyanna1 This message was authored by: Sxyanna1

Late payment

Hi I'm a vunrable customer I'm trying to get on the list with Sky I'm worried about getting switched of even though I get paid tomorrow I can pay then how do I get a  1 day extension 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Late payment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sxyanna1 

Sky don't allow one day extensions. I'm not sure what you mean by 'on the list'?The normal procedure is if you have a continuous payment set up (Direct Debit or Card) and it fails on the normal due date, Sky will try again 10 calendar days later. If that also fails an automated process starts whereby your services start being restricted. Be aware that Skys Customer Service agents can’t stop that automated process.
Sky don’t allow payment plans (except on a legitimately closed account) or a promise to pay.

If you don’t have a continuous payment setup and you don’t pay by the due date your services are likely to be restricted much quicker.

If your services end up being restricted you will:-
(1) have to pay what you owe in full
(2) set up a new continuous payment method
(3) wait for the payment to reach Skys account.
Then your services should be reinstated automatically.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Late payment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you get paid tomorrow and your bill will be paid tomorrow then hopefully you shouldn't have a problem. Do you pay by direct debit or do you login and manually pay the bill yourself each month ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion