Discussion topic: Invoice Admin Charge

This message was authored by synru This message was authored by: synru

Invoice Admin Charge

Dear Sky,

Starting from this month I got an extra charge for Invoice Admin of 50p. I never opt for paper bill. What's that for and how to let Sky to remove it?

Regards,

Synru

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Invoice Admin Charge

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@synru 

This is a community where Sky customers help each other so you are ot talking to Sky.

You can change your paper billing settings via your online account here:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
synru
Topic Author
This message was authored by synru This message was authored by: synru

Hello @caesarome ,

Thanks for your reply. However, my setting has been already in paperless since day 1 . Is there any other possibility?

Regards,

Synru

@synru 

To see if they can help you with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @synru.

This message was authored by ciarano This message was authored by: ciarano

Hi there,

Just got my most recent bill and started getting an  Invoice Admin Charge,I have been paperles from day one and with sky years ,Can this be amended and also it has been applied to future bills ???

Thanks 

@ciarano 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @ciarano  an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Hi there 

Ii filled in the bubble as requested any update ?

Thanks

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We have sent another invite to @ciarano. The previous chat was closed due to no response within 48 hours.

Thanks
Tom

Good morning ,

I have sent multiple replies and your not open at the weekends ??Can this be amended  Invoice Admin Charge ASAP ,Absolute nonsense ,I dont have time to be chasing things up and SKY is consistently adding charges ,We are a long term customer and seriously looking at leaving SKY absolute woeful service these days between outages and  not being able to get through to customer service 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@ciarano 

Another chat invite has been sent as you didn't respond in the 48 hour time frame. The Messaging Team work over the weekends but Customer Services in the ROI don't. You’ll have 48 hours to click on it and start the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to a chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll need to check the chat thread fairly regularly. 

This link explains what happens.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

dy wants to take ownership and now pass the buck from UK to IRL unbelieveable 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@ciarano 

So if you're in the ROI the issue will be passed to a team at Sky Ireland which will probably take longer. The alternative is you call Sky Ireland.

You can call Sky free by dialling 150 from a Sky Talk landline or a Sky Mobile, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
ROI customers: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

You will find that similar to calling other large companies the start will be automated which may also try to send you back to the forum. Stay on the line as long as possible and don’t hang up.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

outcome

after 1 hour on the phone sky are haggling with me (14 Years a customer )over 75c V 150 i pay a month ,

Apparantly the fee was never applied even though we are paperless and because of a system error that generates a paperless invoice 

unbelievable 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion