Discussion topic: Increased bill

This message was authored by alexk1979 This message was authored by: alexk1979

Increased bill

Hi,

My sky bill is now 89 pounds. We are struggling to pay that. Is there anyway I can do anything about this? Are there any offers available to existing customers? Also can I use my blue light card to get a discount? 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Increased bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Give Sky a call to see if you can negotiate a deal with them. You may be able to get a discount through the Blue Light  portal ( but you might  do better directly through Sky ).

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

Re: Increased bill

@alexk1979 wrote:

Hi,

My sky bill is now 89 pounds. We are struggling to pay that. Is there anyway I can do anything about this? Are there any offers available to existing customers? Also can I use my blue light card to get a discount

TechmanagerMal_0-1624697174891.png

Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion