Discussion topic: I keep receiving reminder to return sky equipment, however I had done this towards the end of April

This message was authored by Purnoj This message was authored by: Purnoj

I keep receiving reminder to return sky equipment, however I had done this towards the end of April

Hello, 

Upon a conversation with one of you staff the other dat, I was advised that it would be checked to see if the sky q box had been returned with the other equipment that was sent at the beginning of April. 

Unfortunately, I no longer have this as it was sent with the router. It's possible if it's not in the package due to issues with the post. I'm afraid there's nothing further I can do to chase this up. I have the tracking number from when it was picked up by royal mail 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: I keep receiving reminder to return sky equipment, however I had done this towards the end of Ap

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Purnoj  Without any proof of postage it will be at Sky's discretion whether they apply a non return feee.  Proof of postage should always be retained as without it you have no evidence to support that you returned it.

If you wish we can escalate your psot to the Community Messaging Team for you.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Purnoj
Topic Author
This message was authored by Purnoj This message was authored by: Purnoj

Re: I keep receiving reminder to return sky equipment, however I had done this towards the end of Ap

Hi, 

Yes please if this could be escalated that would be great. 

I do actually have proof of postage in the form of an email from royal mail confirming the package had been collected also.

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Purnoj   To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team. This link explains how it works https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or blue chat bubble.

When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

Be reassured the email & message is from Sky and your details are safe and secure.
If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the blue bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

I would also recommend that if not already on, that you turn email/private message notifications on to avoid missing any alerts

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @Purnoj to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion