Discussion topic: I have returned my sky equipment and have proof of postage and delivery. Why do I keep getting texts

This message was authored by OdhranP This message was authored by: OdhranP

I have returned my sky equipment and have proof of postage and delivery. Why do I keep getting texts

I contacted Sky  several times by phone about this but still keep getting texts about not receiving the equipment and charging me £115. I was told on the phone that they can't contact the section that receives this equipment!!!  Where do I go from here

All Replies

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

Re: I have returned my sky equipment and have proof of postage and delivery. Why do I keep getting t

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@OdhranP I've escalated your post to the Sky staff here, they should be able to assist you.

You may see either a blue chat bubble appear towards the bottom of your screen or receive a private message inviting you to chat, it won't be instant and will depend on the availability of the staff.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: I have returned my sky equipment and have proof of postage and delivery. Why do I keep gettin...

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @OdhranP  an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: I have returned my sky equipment and have proof of postage and delivery. Why do I keep gettin...

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @OdhranP 

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion