Discussion topic: I have 2 accounts at 2 different addresses and they have been set up with the same email affress

This message was authored by Kate2829 This message was authored by: Kate2829

I have 2 accounts at 2 different addresses and they have been set up with the same email affress

Have 2 accounts at different properties. The new account was set up on the same email address as the first older account. When I first logged in it asked me for a postcode of property. Now defaults to that account only and I cannot view / access the other account. How do I  resolve this as need to be able to view both accounts! Any help appreciated. Have spent many wasted hrs on phone to try to resolve. 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I have 2 accounts at 2 different addresses and they have been set up with the same email affress

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

When you say it was set up on the same email address do you mean you use this email address as a login or that it is used as the email as the contact on the accounts ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Kate2829
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kate2829 This message was authored by: Kate2829

Re: I have 2 accounts at 2 different addresses and they have been set up with the same email affress

Yea sorry use the same email to sign in to my sky 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kate2829 

What you need to do is to login to one of the accounts and change the email address to another one, you can do that here:

https://www.sky.com/myaccount/my-details

Then hopefully you should be able to login to the accounts separately.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion