Discussion topic: Emails from Sky

This message was authored by Geoff33 This message was authored by: Geoff33

Emails from Sky

Hi I hope someone can help me

You know those annoying emails you get from Sky?  Well I’d like some please!

Seriously, as I understand it when you give notice to Sky,  the offers to stay come via email.  All the advice I read is to ensure that all your marketing preferences are turned on or you may miss out.

I’ve been with Sky for over 10 years and in all that time I have never got any emails.  Not for Sky VIP, not Coming Soon, not any Sky Cinema offers. Nothing. My marketing preferences are definitely turned on for Email, Telephone Post, and Text.  Over the years I have continually checked my Spam folder and I’ve even changed the email associated with my account.  Nothing

I’ve contacted Sky by phone and by Chat many times and the associates assure me that if these options are turned on I’ll be contacted.  They are adamant, well they are definitely turned on and I’m not getting any emails.

This really isn’t a big deal, but I’m just worried if the next price rise Is a step to far and I try to cancel,  I might miss out. Is it possible to email or write to Sky these days?

Any suggestions gratefully received

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Emails from Sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Your appear to have all the settings turned on that should be so if your email address that is on your account is up to date then I'm not sure what more you can do ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Geoff33
Topic Author
This message was authored by Geoff33 This message was authored by: Geoff33

Thanks, but that's my point. I'm not sure what more I can do.

Aside from phone and Chat, does anyone know of any other way of contacting Sky?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Social media as there are links at the bottom of this page.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by twilight+princess This message was authored by: twilight+princess

Have you checked the Spam/bulk mail folders?
Also check the online account for any mail filters which may be set up to forward mail to another address. If it has been & the address isn't yours then the account may be compromised.

Virginia.
Diamond Sky VIP member.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion