Discussion topic: Email sky or live chat?

This message was authored by Chrissymcm1 This message was authored by: Chrissymcm1

Email sky or live chat?

Looking to contact sky but not over the phone is that possible? 

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Email sky or live chat?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What is the issue you are trying to sort?

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Chrissymcm1 

Sky don't use email as a general method of communication and chat is only available for certain issues but as @PandJ2020 has stated is your issue something we can perhaps help with? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Chrissymcm1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Chrissymcm1 This message was authored by: Chrissymcm1

I joined sky several months ago and was with Talk talk and I was unaware that I would be charged over £100 to join sky, Never got told this etc when I registered for sky broadband now I'm in debt that I cannot pay. 

I switched as Talk Talk connection was garbage but now wishing I didnt bother joining sky 😞

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Chrissymcm1 

So are your services restricted? 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Sounds like you incurred early termination charges from TT.  Sky will credit upto £100 - see here https://www.sky.com/help/articles/switching-credit-offer

note 90 days to claim

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Chrissymcm1 wrote:

I joined sky several months ago and was with Talk talk and I was unaware that I would be charged over £100 to join sky,

Did you ask Talk Talk this before leaving them as the chances were you will still in a contract with them hence the charge, however as advised by @PandJ2020 you can claim up to £100 from Sky but you need to read the link posted as that tells you how to do this as Sky will need to see proof of this charge and it needs to be labelled as an early termination charge or similar.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Patrick+Mullan This message was authored by: Patrick+Mullan

Could l get a life chat or phone number please

@Patrick+Mullan 

Is it something we can help with? 

Otherwise if you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by just dialling 150, otherwise use this link:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides an 0333 number. A lot of mobile networks include 01, 02 and 03 numbers in their inclusive minutes.
ROI: change the flag in the very bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides an 0818 number.
(The forum filters don’t like us typing the digits in full).

Like a lot of large companies nowadays any calls to Sky will start off automated but stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Also be aware the operating times of departments differs depending on the issue you’re ringing about.

Sky customer since 2001

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion