Discussion topic: Direct debit

This message was authored by DRich This message was authored by: DRich

Direct debit

Please assist ASAP. My Direct debit has failed twice even though my new details were added. I believe you are still trying to take money from my late husbands account which is now closed. Since taking over the account in January my bank details were added. Why are you not using these? This is causing unneccesary additional admin for me at a difficult time.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Direct debit

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As this is a customer helps customer forum if you want to talk to Sky then you will need to call them.

To confirm the correct direct debit details are now on your account ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Direct debit

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DRich 

Sorry for your recent loss. You’re not talking to Sky Customer Services on here. This is a customer based forum where customers try to help other customers.

So as to avoid your services being restricted due to non payment you'd best call Sky and discuss the payment issue. Once services are restricted Sky won't answer your calls. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion