Discussion topic: Credit refund

This message was authored by 41irish This message was authored by: 41irish

Credit refund

Hi

I have a credit on my broadband account which I was expecting as a refund. How do I get this refunded please.

I'm struggling to call due to work and can't find the live chat

thanks

claire 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Credit refund

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@41irish  Have you cancelled broadband?

If no what was the credit for as not all types can be transferred back to you and must be used against future bills only 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
41irish
Topic Author

Thank you for responding.

I was charged for not returning sky q boxes when I got sky glass but I had returned them so they issued refund but it's somehow gone as a credit on my broadband account

@41irish  That would be correct and is one type that can't be transferred back to your bank and must be used against your broadband account bills 

Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@41irish wrote:

I was charged for not returning sky q boxes when I got sky glass but I had returned them so they issued refund but it's somehow gone as a credit on my broadband account

@41irish 

Your Sky Glass will be one account, and your Sky Broadband will be a separate account. This account used to also include your Sky Q subscription which is why the credit has been applied there. That amount will go towards future Broadband bills. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
41irish
Topic Author

That seems a bit silly. The money shouldn't have been take in the first place. Can it not even be transferred to my sky tv account where I will at least see the benefit? Again thanks for your time replying 

@41irish  unfortunately it can't be transferred to tv account as the two are on completely different billing systems 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@41irish 

No, it can't be moved from your Sky Broadband account to your Sky Glass account. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
41irish
Topic Author

Ok thank you

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion