Discussion topic: Credit on my account

This message was authored by ramseytullis This message was authored by: ramseytullis

Credit on my account

I have credit on my account after changing over to sky stream and it states that this would be paid back to me with my monthly bills but this has not happened i keep getting my monthly bill taken how do i get the credit amount that is due me

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Credit on my account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ramseytullis This has been escalated to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this within the next 48 hours via a colourful chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. 

You may need to refresh your browser for the chat bubble to appear.

Responses from the messages team aren't immediate so you need to check the chat often to see when they are replied. The chat bubble will also be present for 48 hours. Its worth noting the messaging team will ask you to verify your identity so they can confirm you are the account holder.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ramseytullis This has been escalated to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this within the next 48 hours via a colourful chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. 

You may need to refresh your browser for the chat bubble to appear.

Responses from the messages team aren't immediate so you need to check the chat often to see when they are replied. The chat bubble will also be present for 48 hours. Its worth noting the messaging team will ask you to verify your identity so they can confirm you are the account holder.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @ramseytullis.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion