Discussion topic: Contracts

This message was authored by Sophiegregson22 This message was authored by: Sophiegregson22

Contracts

Wondering if someone could help someone rang offering discount to my moblie tv and broadband they also offered me a phone on contract which I passed I didn't give any details at all but I starting to think it's a scam when I track order nothing comes up I've had 3 email but says SkY. Worried but how they got my information too has I didn't give them any 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Contracts

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It is difficult for us here to say for sure based on what you have said but if you are sure you gave them no details whatsoever so no details about your Sky account or you address then you shouldn't have any issues.

Regarding these emails what do they say ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Sophiegregson22
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sophiegregson22 This message was authored by: Sophiegregson22

With the changes to the discount and with my order number for phone but I've gone on my sky it says I have no orders and the number 

When they called you did they ask for your telephone password as they should have done, if not the chances are it wasn't from Sky so if you want to check then give them a call:

150 is the free number to use from a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk phone otherwise under "Need more help ?" link at the bottom of the page on this link is the number to call Sky on:

https://www.sky.com/help/home

Try saying nothing when spoken to by the bot.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Sophiegregson22
Topic Author

They asked for a password but also asked me to reset it has they said it was wrong they sent me a link to reset it 

Telephone passwords can't be reset by email so I do advise you to call Sky about this and also change your password for you online account via this link:

https://skyid.sky.com/resetpassword/

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion