Discussion topic: Contact email for debt?

This message was authored by AndrewSedge This message was authored by: AndrewSedge

Contact email for debt?

Hello, I need to contact sky to set up repayments but they keep bouncing the debt to a debt collector then retrieving it back before I have a chance to set up the repayment plan.

I can't access chat feature except for the bot. They don't respond on Facebook and there's no email I can find and I can't make phone calls.

is there any way of contacting sky to arrange repayments without making a phone call because I can't do that.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Contact email for debt?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AndrewSedge 

My understanding is that once Sky have passed the debt to a debt recovery agency you have to deal with them and not Sky. All Sky would be able to tell you is the name of the debt recovery company, their contact details and the amount you owe. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
AndrewSedge
Topic Author
This message was authored by AndrewSedge This message was authored by: AndrewSedge

Yes they've done that and I've contacted those companies but by the time I'd got my info ready to deal with the collection company, sky have taken the debt back from them and I'm sick of waiting on repeat for the next collection agency they decide to temporarily use.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AndrewSedge 

So I take it you're services are restricted therefore any call to Sky requests you pay what is owed first? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion