Discussion topic: Contact Sky about account

This message was authored by Geo136 This message was authored by: Geo136

Contact Sky about account

Hi, I am trying to contact Sky about reducing my bill, potentially by losing Cinema and Sports, but finding it impossible. Earlier this week I sorted out my dads sky account by talking to a sky expert online. This morning it is saying that is not possible and I have to call, but doesn't give me a number. I have tried 150 but that doesn't work. The virtual assistant keeps going round the same thing again and again but won't put me through to a real person or give me a number to call. All very frustrating. Any advice on what I can do, please?

geo136

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: Contact Sky about account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Some sort of glitch with the phone system, perhaps. You could try  the number from the 'need more help' dropdown at the bottom of this page as an alternative:  https://www.sky.com/help 

Looks like the messaging service isn't currently available to anyone. Hopefully it will be available again later in the day.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Assuming you have Sky Talk/broadband, or Sky Mobile, 150 should work. What happens when you dial it?

Geo136
Topic Author

@Mark39 Tried 150 three times this morning and after saying thank you for calling Sky, I was cut off. Never normally happens. I thought call early before it gets busy....will try again later. What I don't understand is why I could 'speak' to an agent online on Wednesday but not today???

geo136
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Some sort of glitch with the phone system, perhaps. You could try  the number from the 'need more help' dropdown at the bottom of this page as an alternative:  https://www.sky.com/help 

Looks like the messaging service isn't currently available to anyone. Hopefully it will be available again later in the day.

Geo136
Topic Author

@Mark39 the virtual conversation thing suddenly worked. Sky have been having problems with some phone lines this morning and the chat service was so busy it was made unavailable. All back to normal service now. And they are going to do me a deal next month when a new offer which will keep my bill the same as it is now. Well that's what they said....🤞

geo136
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Good to hear you got there in the end @Geo136 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion