Discussion topic: Confussion over bill payments

This message was authored by thadius This message was authored by: thadius

Confussion over bill payments

I am due to have sky connected on the 30-12-2023 I have had notification of bill payment which is £62 on the 27th I have looked through my emails and read that the 18 month contract states that I have discount on the the three services that you are providing 1. Sky Signature (discount £13)  2. Sky HD (£7)  3. Sky Cinema  (£12) I have looked at the future payment and you will be  the  it state that I will still be paying £62 .

the date that I sighed up was the Wednesday 13-12-2023 I have two emails one is (sky notification contract) which was sent at 11.48 am and a second email with the discount on the same day at 12.10 pm

please advise and explain the confussion

Dave Baldwin customer 

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Confussion over bill payments

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@thadius this is a public forum of other Sky customers, so you won't be able to get specific account queries answred on this forum. You will need to phone Sky to query any issues you see with your future billings.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion