Discussion topic: Change of address

This message was authored by BaldedBeast64 This message was authored by: BaldedBeast64

Change of address

I have Sky glass and want to change my billing address as I have moved but dont want to "Move home" as I dont have a dish or box. How do I fo this? So annoying .

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Change of address

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BaldedBeast64  As with all account updates you need to call Sky.

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

BaldedBeast64
Topic Author
This message was authored by BaldedBeast64 This message was authored by: BaldedBeast64

I clicked on that link and it goes to Sky Go! 

What's happening to me!!!!! Lol 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@BaldedBeast64 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂 

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this chat session now due to no further response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

BaldedBeast64
Topic Author

Had no contact from Sky? Still dont know if my address has been changed. Had an email from Sky saying I spoke to them but never has any conversation online or by phone  what a mess. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@BaldedBeast64 

Would you like your post re-escalating to Sky or would you rather call them? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
BaldedBeast64
Topic Author

Just want my address changed. Nothing has changed since I moved my Sky Glass. So if they dont change it any correspondence will go to my old address and I won't recieve it that's all. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Daniel0210 wrote:

@BaldedBeast64 

Would you like your post re-escalating to Sky or would you rather call them? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

@BaldedBeast64 

On the 18th December when you first posted on here I alerted the messaging team who can help you with this and as per my post you had 48 hours to respond to the chat bubble that was open at the bottom of the page but for whatever reason you dodn't do this which is why that chat bubble has now been closed so as @Daniel0210 has asked you twice do you want us ti alert the messaging team or do you want to phone in to get this sorted ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
BaldedBeast64
Topic Author

Never saw a bubble anywhere. Not even sure where to look. Forget it. Shocking service from Sky. Only wanted to change my address not apply for citizenship of North Korea. If you cant change a simple address on your account what hope is there. Just leave it as my old address. Their loss. 

@BaldedBeast64 wrote:

Not even sure where to look.

I posted this link explaining how it works and where the chat bubble would be:

https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion