Discussion topic: Can’t retrieve Vue cinema codes

This message was authored by Sandles This message was authored by: Sandles

Re: Can’t retrieve Vue cinema codes,

When I put them into vue code checker it gets an error too 😣

This message was authored by Speedhigh300 This message was authored by: Speedhigh300

Re: Can’t retrieve Vue cinema codes

Sorry, it looks like there is an issue with your code. As a reminder, Sky Cinema codes are valid Sunday – Thursday and expire at the end of each month. Please check your codes here or visit www.myvue.com/faqs

This message was authored by Speedhigh300 This message was authored by: Speedhigh300

In summary:

Unfortunately the free Vue cinema codes found on MY SKY APP are NOT excepted by Vue cinema (crazy I know).

The code 'Validator' checker will state that the codes are 'good' within the required period.

I tried several web browsers (4x web browsers) on my IPhone, but you will just receive as MGS:

(note I selected the right date options as well).

Sorry, it looks like there is an issue with your code. As a reminder, Sky Cinema codes are valid Sunday – Thursday and expire at the end of each month. Please check your codes here or visit www.myvue.com/faqs

This message was authored by Speedhigh300 This message was authored by: Speedhigh300 Answer

So in Summary:

From Vue Cinema states:

Tickets issued under this argument may NOT been redeemed against:

"Excluded Screening"

- ""ALL Premierers""

(which is +80% of what's on)

- Special Events 

- Mini Mornings

- Mother & Baby Screening

- Last Chance to See

- Our Screen 

- Senior Screaning

- Movie Marathons

- Scene Screen 

- Screening on Friday & Saturday 

Good luck 🤞 At finding what you can actually watch for free 😂

It would have been better for Vue to have stated what you can actually watch for free (rather than what you cannot).

I hope this resolves everyone's issue and anyone in the future.

This message was authored by Andy+Garton This message was authored by: Andy+Garton

FWIW the vouchers have worked for me for the last few months to book everything I've tried them with (including premieres, if that means very recently released films anyway). This month however they don't work with "Vanya", which I can see might be classified as a special event.

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Andy+Garton wrote:

FWIW the vouchers have worked for me for the last few months to book everything I've tried them with (including premieres, if that means very recently released films anyway). This month however they don't work with "Vanya", which I can see might be classified as a special event.

I would have thought Premiere would mean a pre release screening of a film, rather than just a new release

---------
ROI sky Q Customer.
If you have questions about Sky, please post on the forums and do not send me private messages about them. I'm only a customer like you.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion