Discussion topic: Can't Join Sky!!!

This message was authored by El_Presidente This message was authored by: El_Presidente

Can't Join Sky!!!

Here I am simply trying to switch from one provider to Sky and you aren't open for business!

Went to the shop - filled out all the forms to sign-up and then get told that you have a technical problem and I should try again later.  That's after trying on Friday evening, Saturday, Sunday and again this Monday morning.

I tried the ChatBot but that was like a bad comedy. After I selected 'Join Sky' the first response was to ask for my Sky ID... it got less funny as it went on.

Finally after dialling an 0333 number (the only one I could find) I got through to a sleepy individual who, when I told him I was trying to become a new customer, asked me why I'd called technical support?  He did then say he'd put me though to the Sales Team - only to then redirect me to a message that told me that the Sales Team was currently closed.

If this is what it's like trying to join Sky as a new customer then I'm thinking I need to re-evaluate my offer from BT.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Can't Join Sky!!!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you can't sign up online then try the number here under "Need more help ?" link at the bottom of the page:

https://www.sky.com/help/home

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
El_Presidente
Topic Author
This message was authored by El_Presidente This message was authored by: El_Presidente

Yeah, that's the same 0333 number that got me through to Sleepy LaBeef on Tech Support.

This message was authored by Seahog This message was authored by: Seahog

I have the same problem, seems it's impossible to join Sky. You just go round in circles and the Bot is worse than usless.

Picked my package then adding address just comes back with Experiencing technical difficulties, and shuts down.

Hopeless support.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion