Discussion topic: Billing issues

This message was authored by Daniella10 This message was authored by: Daniella10

Billing issues

Hi 

my first bill is incorrect I've had nothing but problems setting sky up! 
I originally signed up to the deal for £39 a month for sky stream and internet! 
I then had to cancel the internet as advised by sky as I wasn't in the property in time! 
I spoke to someone on the 11/9 and they reset the internet up for me but could t find the original deal so they discounted the internet to what it should be £19 and then I had the max hub at an extra £3 I then get an email on the 18/9 to to say the line can't be taken over on the date I choose so I had to speak to someone else to set this up! It's is going live today 11/10 but the bill shows it's £30! My internet should be £22 in total and the sky stream box £19 please can someone look into this all the notes are on the account! I haven't even activated my internet yet and already the bills are wrong and had nothing but issues 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Billing issues

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Daniella10  You're not contacting Sky customer services by posting in the community, no one here can see your account or any notes

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Billing issues

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Daniella10 wrote:

my first bill is incorrect

@Daniella10 

What do your bills from your 3rd one show as you should be able to see these. The reason I ask as usually the first one covers a longer period than the usual 4 weeks so will always be more more that would you are expecting to pay. The same could apply to your second bill as well.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion