Discussion topic: Bill ??

This message was authored by Coral This message was authored by: Coral

Bill ??

I recently changed my bill date to the last day of the month. When my payment for January was due i had to pay late due to payday change so when i came to psy my bill normally around £145 yes my bill was a massive £255 ???? I tjought maybe its including the paymey upto the 28th of feb but no my bill on the 28th is £145 so i have no idea what im been charged for anyone help ??

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Bill ??

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Did you move your payment date back to later in the month? If you did, more than a month will have passed since your last bill so you'll end up paying more. As you've discovered your next bill wil be for the usual month, so will be the same as normal.

Coral
Topic Author
This message was authored by Coral This message was authored by: Coral

Hi no my original bill date was the 8th i changed it to the 28th but that does not explain why my bill is £100 more its like thry habe just added it on for no reason I'd understand if my bill on the 28th was less but its the normal cost and my december bill was normal cost to so where and whst is the £100 charge for ? 

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

All bills are fully itemised - particularly check the date ranges.  Changing the payment date doesn't simply move it - it completely recalculates on a pro-rata basis.  (Remember you pay monthly in advance too).

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion