Discussion topic: Bill

This message was authored by Dom1989 This message was authored by: Dom1989

Bill

Why is my bill going to be £90 when I asked for the sky Q witch was £43 with t.v and internet 🤔

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dom1989 
There is an annual price increase in April, the same as in previous years. It’s allowed through your terms and conditions which you’ve agreed to. Sky can increase prices once in any 12 month period. Your contract is not a fixed price but your discounts are. If you haven’t received it yet you’ll get an email or letter by the 23 March outlining the increases (and your options regarding being able to cancel broadband penalty free within 30 days).

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Dom1989
Topic Author

So what my bill will increase to £90 every month that's a massive increase from £43 a month for the basic sky Q 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Dom1989 

How long have you had your contract? The other reason could be that a discounted deal may have ended or be ending very soon. You would have been told the date the discounted deal was ending when you originally took it out. If you haven’t already you should compare a previous bill to your latest bill and see where the amounts differ.
If your discount has ended you will need to contact Sky to try to negotiate a new deal which will require another minimum term contract. Sky are not obliged to offer you another discount but if you’re offered something acceptable you need to agree to it there and then because if you decide to think about it the offer may no longer be available.

You can either call Sky or use the following link https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

This link https://www.sky.com/help/articles/been-overcharged may also help.

Sky customer since 2001
Dom1989
Topic Author

That's about 125% increase. I set it up in November and it's still on you're website for that price don't worry I'll be in the phone tomorrow 👍

@Dom1989 

Not my website. This is a customer helps customer based forum. I’m afraid you aren’t addressing Sky Customer Services on here. Just trying to fathom out what's causing your increase. 

Sky customer since 2001

@Dom1989 

Did you compare your latest bill (or even next months) with a previous one and see where they differ, particularly by clicking on the blue down arrow alongside any amount that's increased. It may offer an explanation. 

Sky customer since 2001

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion