Discussion topic: About my payment

This message was authored by CalvinChen This message was authored by: CalvinChen

About my payment

I am paying with my bill by my debit card previously, I have a pay due on 16th Sep 2023. I used the “Make a Payment" on sky website and I type £80  and thought that it will be pay my overdue bill automatically. But sky still charge from my debit card account everyday and ignore the money I pay.

I went to check , said that I have £80 for credit, and I want to use my credit to pay my bill.  And the payment received display that it's £-104. I didn't understand what is that mean. I just want to use my credit to pay my bill, and I tried to change my payment method, but it's failed all the time , always telling me something went wrong. 

Can someone explain to me about the 2 thing that I mentioned?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: About my payment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CalvinChen wrote:

And the payment received display that it's £-104. I didn't understand what is that mean.

A minus in front of a figure like that means you are in credit so in this case you are £104 on credit. 

You don't need to make the payment yourself as Sky are taking it from your debit card each month so just let them do this. The £104 will be used to pay your future bill(s) or can be refunded if you want so let us know here if you would like it refunded as we can arrange some help via here for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion