Discussion topic: sky nature

This message was authored by what7654 This message was authored by: what7654

sky nature

another repeat of David Attenborough's Natural History Museum Alive how many more times are you going to show this. [content removed]

Moderator note: language removed

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: sky nature

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@what7654 wrote:

how many more times are you going to show this. [content removed]

@what7654 
In case you’re not aware, this is a forum where customers help other customers with Sky related issues. You aren’t talking to Sky Customer Services here. There's no one forcing you to watch it. Sky probably think there is sufficient demand for it from previous showings. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@what7654 wrote:

another repeat of David Attenborough's Natural History Museum Alive how many more times are you going to show this. [content removed]

Feel free to raise a complaint with the Viewer Relations team, if you're sufficiently motivated. You can email them at viewerr@sky.uk 

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Linear tv from 6am to 8pm is basically either news & talk shows, repeats, property shows, or repeats of property shows.

With documentaries, I think people do like to watch them over.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

@nolte wrote:

Linear tv from 6am to 8pm is basically either news & talk shows, repeats, property shows, or repeats of property shows.

Not forgetting dreary daytime game shows 😉

I agree, can't have too many nature documentaries

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by Mr+Ripley This message was authored by: Mr+Ripley

@Doc5907 wrote:

@nolte wrote:

@Doc5907  I don't know if you subscribe to Apple TV+ or not, but they have some excellent nature documentaries including Tiny World, Big Beasts, Earth At Night In Colour & if you like dinosaurs there's Prehistoric Planet with David Attenborough. I believe all are in UHD. If you don't subscribe I'm sure there's an offer for a 3-month free trial at the moment. Over on Netflix, we're currently watching  Our Planet 2, also with David Attenborough. Even after all the nature documentaries we've watched this one still has new things to be seen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I didn't get where I am today by writing ridiculous signatures.
This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

@Mr+Ripley wrote:

@Doc5907 wrote:

@nolte wrote:

@Doc5907  I don't know if you subscribe to Apple TV+ or not, but they have some excellent nature documentaries including Tiny World, Big Beasts, Earth At Night In Colour & if you like dinosaurs there's Prehistoric Planet with David Attenborough. I believe all are in UHD. If you don't subscribe I'm sure there's an offer for a 3-month free trial at the moment. Over on Netflix, we're currently watching  Our Planet 2, also with David Attenborough. Even after all the nature documentaries we've watched this one still has new things to be seen.

@Mr+Ripleyyour right there's some good stuff on Apple TV +. Recently watched The Year Earth Changed which was excellent. Have just started watching the prehistoric planet you've recommended 🙂

UHD/HDR makes a big difference on nature docs.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion