Discussion topic: When will the new seasons of the delayed US programs be aired?

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Re: When will the new seasons of the delayed US programs be aired?

@notagain wrote:

(!! season 6 is on Disney its been cancelled on Fox and picked up by ABC Fopr said it was just to expensive to keep ruunning, so when we will see new episodes and where I dont know.

FOX didn't own the show anymore, they were paying a license fee to Disney , nothing has changed in regards to production company (20th Television) and international distribution , Only the US Network has changed - FOX in the US is actually owned by FOX Corporation rather than Disney,, it moved to ABC as that's a Disney owned network.

People are probably going to wonder why Tracker turns up on Disney+ in a few months.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Geektown website emails received…
Chicago Med 5 April 8pm Sky Witness

Chicago Fire 5 April 9pm Sky Witness 

Chicago PD 5 April 10pm Sky Witness

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by notagain This message was authored by: notagain

@Timelord2018"Season 6 of the first responder procedural will be the last on FOX, though ABC picked up the series for Season 7, so it will be moving networks. The move to cancel 9-1-1 may have been surprising for some, but it came down to finances for FOX" Thats all I was posting about. 

Damned if you do, damned if you dont
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Both NCIS and NCIS: Hawaii premiered today on Disney+

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Has anyone seen trailers for the fbi franchise latest seasons that start tomorrow and next Tuesday on any sky branded channel 

I haven't which I find very surprising given their popularity 

sky are advertising the final season of S.W.A.T left right and centre buttons nothing for fbi strange 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

@SKY1992bf wrote:

Has anyone seen trailers for the fbi franchise latest seasons that start tomorrow and next Tuesday on any sky branded channel 

I haven't which I find very surprising given their popularity 

sky are advertising the final season of S.W.A.T left right and centre buttons nothing for fbi strange 

No , it looks they start date was brought forward from the usual summer date at short notice..... I wonder if they havd acquired other new content for the summer.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

The Geektown website has just updated their site regarding The Rookie to read:

NOTE: Sky has made a late change and ‘The Rookie‘ Season 6 now will not air in the UK until July 2024 on Sky Witness and NOW.

Sky customer since 2001

@R9 wrote:

Blue bloods

The equalizer 

@R9 

The Equalizer is back on 14 May on Sky Witness.

Sky customer since 2001

@Daniel0210 wrote:

The Geektown website has just updated their site regarding The Rookie to read:

NOTE: Sky has made a late change and ‘The Rookie‘ Season 6 now will not air in the UK until July 2024 on Sky Witness and NOW.

Just says 'Coming Soon' on Now

It was supposed to air Mondays but changed their mind for whatever reason

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion