Discussion topic: When will Good Doctor Season 6 Episode 10 be aired?

This message was authored by Nat777Anouk This message was authored by: Nat777Anouk

When will Good Doctor Season 6 Episode 10 be aired?

Online it says that episode 10 from the Good Doctor's Season 6 aired on the 23rd of January but can't find anything specific of when it will come on Sky. Can anyone please answer this question? Thank you.

Best Answers
This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice Answer

Re: When will Good Doctor Season 6 Episode 10 be aired?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Afraid we are still stuk for a number of Programmes on Sky for the mid season break.

The Jan 29th airing online you mention was for broadcasting in the US.
The Good Doctor and others are normally broadcast about 3/4 weeks after the US airings on Sky.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Nat777Anouk wrote:

Online it says that episode 10 from the Good Doctor's Season 6 aired on the 23rd of January but can't find anything specific of when it will come on Sky.

It might be worth sending an email to the Viewer Relations team and asking them about this -  viewerR@sky.uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Sky don't announce dates more than 3-4 weeks in advance

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice Answer

Afraid we are still stuk for a number of Programmes on Sky for the mid season break.

The Jan 29th airing online you mention was for broadcasting in the US.
The Good Doctor and others are normally broadcast about 3/4 weeks after the US airings on Sky.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Wendily This message was authored by: Wendily

It's infuriating not knowing. All the usual places, like geektown have no idea when we will get it back. There is literally nowhere online that can tell us. I've been saving the last two episodes because I can't bear the break - I know that makes no sense; it's just how my brain works.

This message was authored by Sue.w This message was authored by: Sue.w

I've read it's on Disney+

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Isn't on Disney+ in UK, It's a Sony Pictures Television production although past seasons have started appearing on Disney+ in other countries including season 5 Due to their library deal with Sony 

https://www.disney.com.au/news/what-to-watch-on-disney-plus-march-2023-watchlist

It's not on Disney. Just checked. It is in Australia, but not in the UK. And even then it's only the first four series. I can't imagine series 6 finishing on a different platform after starting to air on Witness.

This message was authored by Emzt This message was authored by: Emzt

Has anyone heard an update for this yet?

Crazy that we've had to wait soo long for it when we have Sky. 

No update, personally I don't expect to be until June like last year for remaining episodes.

This message was authored by Lela2023 This message was authored by: Lela2023

I know it's crazy. I watched a recorded episode of Hollyoaks last week and the 1st advert was Good doctor it said on Sunday at 10. I can't find it to record or download 😞  or for this Sunday. So I'm so confused

The first 2 seasons were added to All4 on Sunday 

Yes, it's so frustrating! I caught a blip of an ad for it and then realised All4 have bought the early seasons, and still we know nothing about the rest of season 6. It's like all the other channels are taunting us!

This message was authored by Khandikane This message was authored by: Khandikane

Just in case anyone is interested Amazon prime also has a fair few seasons to watch for free, I've purchased a few episodes n they are discounting the full season then if u buy the remaining episodes 

This message was authored by galaxy1700 This message was authored by: galaxy1700

Series 6 10 on wards was available on You Tube if you search.

Have emailed Sky viewers but they have no idea when no 10 will be shown on Sky.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion