Discussion topic: Tennis

This message was authored by Penny20 This message was authored by: Penny20

Tennis

Which channel do I watch the United Cup tennis on ? Thank you 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Martym890 This message was authored by: Martym890 Answer

Re: Tennis

The United cup is not on sky but can be watched on tennistv.com or the tennis channel. You need separate subscriptions for those - but they do monthly options and you can cancel.

Sky are showing the ATP and WTA events in Brisbane from Monday - in which Andy Murray is playing. So if you want to watch tennis from Australia that event is on Sky.

AO is on DIscovery/Eurosport - so can be watched on the two Eurosport channels on Sky.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Penny20 wrote:

Which channel do I watch the United Cup tennis on ? Thank you 

I can see some Tennis Scheduled on SKY Sports Mix & some on SKy Sports Main Event in the early hours of next week - not sure if it is simulcast or not (i.e. the same matches or different)

Penny20
Topic Author
This message was authored by Penny20 This message was authored by: Penny20

I see that tennis schedule but not United cup - used to always be on Prime but now says it is shown on Sky .it starts on 29 December.

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

@Penny20 wrote:

I see that tennis schedule but not United cup - used to always be on Prime but now says it is shown on Sky .it starts on 29 December.

@Penny20  United Cup is not being shown on Sky.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

@Penny20 

For checking upcoming events on sky, this page is useful (though bear in mind, some schedules may change)

https://www.skysports.com/watch/tennis-on-sky

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by DaveyJ This message was authored by: DaveyJ

Re: New Tennis United Cup

Sky Sports are actually showing the Brisbane Open. Not the United Cup. Annoying. 

This message was authored by Martym890 This message was authored by: Martym890 Answer

The United cup is not on sky but can be watched on tennistv.com or the tennis channel. You need separate subscriptions for those - but they do monthly options and you can cancel.

Sky are showing the ATP and WTA events in Brisbane from Monday - in which Andy Murray is playing. So if you want to watch tennis from Australia that event is on Sky.

AO is on DIscovery/Eurosport - so can be watched on the two Eurosport channels on Sky.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion