Discussion topic: Star Trek Strange New Worlds on Paramount+

This message was authored by john-trevally This message was authored by: john-trevally

Re: Star Trek Strange New Worlds on Paramount+

Thursday 28th July, 8th episode has just dropped

This message was authored by Darren2301 This message was authored by: Darren2301

Strange new worlds episode 8

Why isn't strange new worlds episode 8 showing on sky cinema patamount plus the release has been weekly on a weds but nothing showing yet?

This message was authored by Heatherjmc This message was authored by: Heatherjmc

Still not appeared on my skyHD box 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Episode 8 is available for me now via my Sky+ box "The Elysian Kingdom".

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Flash+of+Earth+01 This message was authored by: Flash+of+Earth+01

Just wanted to add that like others, as of right now it still isn't available on my Sky+ box.

@Flash+of+Earth+01 

Go to Catch Up > Paramount+ > Sci-Fi > Star Trek: Strange New Worlds nad there is episode 8.

Or via the Sky+ app on a mobile device it is Catchup > Paramount+ > All Episodes > Star Trek: Strange New Worlds.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Flash+of+Earth+01 This message was authored by: Flash+of+Earth+01

Many thanks! I don't know why the woman I spoke to today from sky told me it was "Under investigation" and that there was "No timeframe for a fix" and it was impossible to "notify you when fixed". Thanks again!

This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

@Flash+of+Earth+01 wrote:

Many thanks! I don't know why the woman I spoke to today from sky told me it was "Under investigation" and that there was "No timeframe for a fix" and it was impossible to "notify you when fixed". Thanks again!

It could be because of the Catch up problem Sky is having It affects Sky+ Sky+HD, and Sky Q. It's where shows since August 2nd aren't showing up on Catch up. But it is being fixed as some missing shows have since shown up. So eventually this will be fixed.

@LGUser wrote:
It could be because of the Catch up problem Sky is having It affects Sky+ Sky+HD, and Sky Q. It's where shows since August 2nd aren't showing up on Catch up.

You are a bit late posting in here as this issue has been long since fixed as it was a few Paramount+ episodes on Sky+ that were a few days late being added tro catchup up and this happened prior to these latest issues.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion