Discussion topic: Solheim Cup Coverage

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Re: Solheim Cup Coverage

That's exactly what my neighbour said. It was shocking. Not sure why they didn't refuse to wear such a dreadful outfit

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Re: golf coverage

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Maxstoke wrote:

I think sky do have totally control, cameras, production staff etc..

I think the person in production room who controls all the cameras is to blame mostly.

@Maxstoke @Disgruntled+3D 

Just as a follow up to this thread, we have been informed by Sky in the closed area of the forum that Sky were not responsible for/had control of the feed/cameras etc. and were relying on the world feed from the Solheim Cup.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by Maxstoke This message was authored by: Maxstoke

Well that explains it, coverage is usually excellent, hopefully they have control over cameras for the Ryder cup, 🤞 and Dame Laura is commentating 

Disgruntled+3D
Topic Author
This message was authored by Disgruntled+3D This message was authored by: Disgruntled+3D

Why do Sky have to report in a "closed" area of this forum?! And did they explain why the presenters were continuously unaware of the situation of a match as to whether a putt or two to win or tie a hole? Also, maybe they could explain why, if I wish to go back to Sky Q because of the issue they have on Sky Glass of putting live sport into the playlist if it over runs in the case of a delay, meaning you can watch it all the way through and then not see the last hour, you have to first cancel Glass, and only then can you re-apply for Q, therefore being without Sky for potentially a week or until an engineer can call!

@Disgruntled+3D wrote:

Why do Sky have to report in a "closed" area of this forum?! And did they explain why the presenters were continuously unaware of the situation of a match as to whether a putt or two to win or tie a hole? Also, maybe they could explain why, if I wish to go back to Sky Q because of the issue they have on Sky Glass of putting live sport into the playlist if it over runs in the case of a delay, meaning you can watch it all the way through and then not see the last hour, you have to first cancel Glass, and only then can you re-apply for Q, therefore being without Sky for potentially a week or until an engineer can call!

@Disgruntled+3D   I'm only passing on what I was informed by Sky. I didn't have to share this information.

If you want further information why don't you ask Sky yourself. You can email them at viewerR@sky.uk  and they do normally reply.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
Disgruntled+3D
Topic Author
This message was authored by Disgruntled+3D This message was authored by: Disgruntled+3D

Please understand I was not having a go at you, and thank you for passing the info on. I have had several conversations over the last few weeks regarding my dis satisfaction with Glass and based on what I have said previously, it is obvious they are making it difficult to go back to Q. I'm afraid I am now looking very seriously at Virgin.

@Disgruntled+3D  Ok no worries, I did see your reply though I don't know where its gone (possibly the spam filter).

Anyway, I was going to say, with regards to your Glass issue, it might be worth posting your question in the Sky Glass section of the forum and there may be someone there who's had your issue.

Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion