Discussion topic: Premier league

This message was authored by LewisS25 This message was authored by: LewisS25

Premier league

So purchased the premier league channel last year and after the live saturday night game it would show every match that was played at 3pm in full and was available to record them. However purchased this year and now your only showing 30mins worth of highlights for the 3pm games on a saturday. Why has this changed? Is it possible to record every match in full or even watch somehow.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Premier league

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LewisS25 

I'm not aware personally that all the 3pm kick offs were shown in full on a Saturday evening last season but if that's the case, as we are customers on here we are unlikely to know the reason, although some may hazard a guess. Sky are unlikely to reveal their thought process on this especially on a public forum. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
LewisS25
Topic Author
This message was authored by LewisS25 This message was authored by: LewisS25

Yeah the games with KO at 3pm were available to watch/record after the saturday night live games. So i was getting to watch every match so maybe 6/7games a weekend. And now its the highlights which isnt really ideal as im football mad. Should of maybe made customers aware of the change before purchasing.  Gutted wanted to see the toon match yesterday sat down to watch it and couldnt believe it was 30mins only 😭😭 thanks for the reply  

This message was authored by MikeInCov This message was authored by: MikeInCov

Can somebody from Sky explain why the highlights are now only 30 minutes. This wasn't mentioned when I renewed my contract.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@MikeInCov wrote:

Can somebody from Sky explain why the highlights are now only 30 minutes.

As I said previously Sky are unlikely to reveal their thought process on this especially on a public forum. 
This wasn't mentioned when I renewed my contract.

Sky don't have to explain any programme changes when a customer renews their discounted offers.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@MikeInCov wrote:

@MikeInCov  Your contract clearly states services and content are variable and are subject to change 

this includes the length of any highlights 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@MikeInCov wrote:

I think you will find that Sky will not details every minor program change to customers when renewing so if you think they should have done then you would be best off putting a complaint in.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion