Discussion topic: No interest in Women’s sport

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Re: No interest in Women’s sport

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi All

Let's take the heat out of the fire here - it might be hot outside, however let's keep it nice and cool in here 💦

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by merv60 This message was authored by: merv60

@GD1  Dictating, opinion, tomayto, tomarto. 

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

Can I just say that I have no interest in sport at all, whether it be involving men, women, children, non-binary people, animals or whatever.

But the fact these sports exist and are being shown on Sky can only be a good thing. 

(Wow. Did I just compliment Sky? That doesn't happen often.)

Watching telly is a choice folks. You don't like it? Just don't watch it. 

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

@SlenderRobert wrote:

Can I just say that I have no interest in sport at all, whether it be involving men, women, children, non-binary people, animals or whatever.

But the fact these sports exist and are being shown on Sky can only be a good thing. 

(Wow. Did I just compliment Sky? That doesn't happen often.) Do you have a fever @SlenderRobert 😂

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

@KevNewMedia wrote:

@SlenderRobert wrote:

(Wow. Did I just compliment Sky? That doesn't happen often.) Do you have a fever @SlenderRobert 😂

I think I might need a lie down... 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion