Discussion topic: Move Sky dish to another part of our property

This message was authored by LouLouRoberts This message was authored by: LouLouRoberts

Move Sky dish to another part of our property

Hello, my Sky dish is currently on our front wall, however I would like to get it moved to the back of the house.  Will Sky do this or should I look to move it with an Aerial business?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Re: Move Sky dish to another part of our property

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LouLouRoberts wrote:

Hello, my Sky dish is currently on our front wall, however I would like to get it moved to the back of the house.  Will Sky do this or should I look to move it with an Aerial business?

Both can do the work, Sky charge £65 but if you can find another company to do it cheaper then that works also 🙂

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

@LouLouRoberts wrote:

Both can do the work, Sky charge £65 but if you can find another company to do it cheaper then that works also 🙂

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@LouLouRoberts wrote:

my Sky dish is currently on our front wall, however I would like to get it moved to the back of the house

Note that the dish does need to be able to 'see' the same place it is currently pointed to: Sky uses only the one satellite cluster in orbit.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Jaimme88 This message was authored by: Jaimme88

How do I arrange for sky to move my satellite dish?

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Jaimme88 

If you have Sky Q give Sky a call to arrange. There's a charge of about £65 as long as there's a suitable place to move it to of course. If you have Sky+ you'll need to arrange a local satellite company. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion