Discussion topic: Missing on demand episodes on sky max

This message was authored by SteveDrew1956 This message was authored by: SteveDrew1956

Missing on demand episodes on sky max

Episodes of  Warrior missing on demand sky max, having downloaded and watched all series 1 and 2 series 3 has got to episode 8 and no 9 or 10 avaliable under the program listing only episodes 9 and 10 series 1 are available and a trailer for series 3 what has happened?

Best Answers
This message was authored by ZyloKai This message was authored by: ZyloKai Answer

Re: Missing on demand episodes on sky max

@nigea99 wrote:

@SteveDrew1956 wrote:

Episodes of  Warrior missing on demand sky max, having downloaded and watched all series 1 and 2 series 3 has got to episode 8 and no 9 or 10 avaliable under the program listing only episodes 9 and 10 series 1 are available and a trailer for series 3 what has happened?

hi @SteveDrew1956 

it looks like the current rights have expired. 

We often find that HBO content has fairly short windows on SKY  - although many series do come back at a later date (again  often for shortish periods)

(I am guessing I am glad I watched it when it aired a short while ago - although personally I didn't think S3 was as good as 1 or 2)  

An additional note: If you're on Sky Q, I would suggest recording it from the Sky Max channel. At least then, tou can select "Keep" and it won't get deleted.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SteveDrew1956 wrote:

hi @SteveDrew1956 

We often find that HBO content has fairly short windows on SKY  - although many series do come back at a later date (again  often for shortish periods)

(I am guessing I am glad I watched it when it aired a short while ago - although personally I didn't think S3 was as good as 1 or 2)  

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Checking earlier posts, season 3 started 1st September.

At 1 episode per week and 10 episodes, the last one aired 3rd November.

The usual for sky is that for a fair number of programmes (there are exceptions), the rights from catch up expire 30 days after the last episode of the season airs.

That would have been Sunday unfortunately. 

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by Dulpesh This message was authored by: Dulpesh

Warrior season 3

Only episode 1 of warrior season 3 is available to watch, is this correct or is whole season meant to be available? If so when will the rest of the season be available. 

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: Warrior season 3

@Dulpesh wrote:

Only episode 1 of warrior season 3 is available to watch, is this correct or is whole season meant to be available? If so when will the rest of the season be available. 

hi @Dulpesh 

I have moved your post onto a previous post regarding Warrior S3 - please see the posts above

BTW THE S3 entry currently available is just a trailer I think

This message was authored by JediGoatBoy This message was authored by: JediGoatBoy

So found this tonight expecting the remaining episodes to be available. Only series 3 ep 3 in my downloads, and only the trailer in available now. Really annoying as love this show. So digging around forums and showbiz news sites looks like Warriors has been canned completely by Max after season 3, not sure why they can't keep the remaining episodes up and available for longer. However Netflix plan to stream all 3 seasons  in 2024, and I am hoping Netflix take over the contract and make new series, as they will be better than Max.

This message was authored by ZyloKai This message was authored by: ZyloKai Answer

@nigea99 wrote:

@SteveDrew1956 wrote:

hi @SteveDrew1956 

An additional note: If you're on Sky Q, I would suggest recording it from the Sky Max channel. At least then, tou can select "Keep" and it won't get deleted.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion