Discussion topic: Missing Coronation street from last night

This message was authored by wildchick This message was authored by: wildchick

Missing Coronation street from last night

Hi can anyone give me the email to contact sky. As I had a programme clash ast night and my sky+ box no where has last night episode to down. I keep having this problem with many channels all year and I'm sick of it when I'm pay £46 a month and been with them 23 years. Tired of having to watch missing episode on my phone. I did have the customer relations email but lost it. About time sky introduced a webchat!! Probably as they get so many complaints 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Missing Coronation street from last night

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You can email the Viewer Relations team at viewerr@sky.uk 

This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

@wildchick Almost certainly an ITV issue. Very little from ITV has been uploaded to Catch Up since Saturday. 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD
This message was authored by 1Anonymous1 This message was authored by: 1Anonymous1

Hardly anything has been uploaded to itv catch up for itv since Saturday this is also an issue on sky Q so all the main itv 1 programmes missing from catch up and some itv3 programmes also missing is sky going to look into this issue thanks 

@Chloe-W22 @Kirsty+S27 @Sam-R can someone from sky please confirm if this is going to be looked into iv spoken to itv and they have blamed sky for this issue thank you 

This message was authored by 1Anonymous1 This message was authored by: 1Anonymous1

there is a phone number to call the itvx technician team and they deal with the uploading of contact to sky Q and sky+ catch up so you could try them but best bet is to contact sky first 

wildchick
Topic Author

Funny that itv are blaming sky as sky is blaming itv that's is itv that have to add it to sky now the last three days only one programme is added to on demand that was already there!! Tired of having to watch stuff on my phone when I'm paying sky £46 a month for basic package on sky plus and there blaming each other. It's a joke!!! Wonder how long this will go on till someone actually does something about it!!

wildchick
Topic Author

Do u have that phone number please can u post it Thankyou 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

There is no phone number @wildchick but as already posted you can use this email address to contact the Viewer Relations team at Sky:

@Mark39 wrote:

You can email the Viewer Relations team at viewerr@sky.uk 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

I know the phone number for itvx team  they the ones who Sort out the content upload to sky catch up but don't think I can post phone number on here 

as when I spoke to itvx team they said nothing they can do as not enough people  have reported the problem to them plus at the same time they blamed sky 

This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

These appear to be available now. 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD
wildchick
Topic Author

Read my today post. Todays the 28th right and in today list for catch up they added all the 14th programme!! No coronation street again so back to watching it on my phone this has been happening consistently for month now x

wildchick
Topic Author

The sky email request for the email u printed is they can do nothing we have to contact itv which from the other reply unless more people complain there do nothing. There all blaming each other seriously thinking of leaving sky before I go crazy

wildchick
Topic Author

@caesarome @Mark39  Wrote to thqt email they can't do anything it's down to itv. And itv said they can't do anything unless they get more people complain. Just totally pointless paying for sky a £46 a month for a basic tv package when most the channels we watch are free to watch. But forced to watch on a phone to a tv.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@oj01 wrote:

These appear to be available now. 

@wildchick already resolved?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion