Discussion topic: Formula 1 board casters...

This message was authored by PorschePrince This message was authored by: PorschePrince

Formula 1 board casters...

As an advide supporter of Formula 1 I'm very pleased to see it get the attention it rightly deserves. Watching and recording every race during the season. I've noticed an overt, palpable support for Hamilton and Russell and accordingly the Mercedes team. Is this because they are British drivers, I certainly don't know the rationale, but I find it objectionable. Even to the point of muting the commentary and simply watching the race. Martin Bundle's comment yesterday, with less than 1 lap to go and Verstappen having a 10 second lead his comment about the race not being over by a "long shot" was completely perposterous. Other than the spotty commentary your coverage is excellent.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Formula 1 board casters...

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@PorschePrince 

You are not emailing Sky by posting the email form on here as this is for people who have issues or question about their Sky email accounts so I have moved your post to a more appropriate forum.

Feedback on programs go to this email address - viewerR@sky.uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion