Discussion topic: Does anyone know what they say on the advert?

This message was authored by Feebs3758 This message was authored by: Feebs3758

Does anyone know what they say on the advert?

Does anyone know what is being said on the Sky advert featuring David Beckham? What I'm hearing is 'David Beckham hunts with future sim-raising crows...'

Best Answers
This message was authored by xenon81 This message was authored by: xenon81 Answer

Re: Does anyone know what they say on the advert?

It's an advert for Sky Broadband. To me it sounds like "David Beckham hunts for future sim racing pros".

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Feebs3758 

You might be better off contacting the company of the product the adverts for, or are you saying he's advertising something Sky related? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by xenon81 This message was authored by: xenon81 Answer

It's an advert for Sky Broadband. To me it sounds like "David Beckham hunts for future sim racing pros".

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Feebs3758 

In that case you could ask the Viewer Relations Team by emailing viewerR@sky.uk

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Feebs3758
Topic Author

Thank you! It's been bugging me, and when you 'hear' it wrong, you can't unhear it and work out what's been saying!

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Feebs3758 

Presumably related to this:

Guild Esports, the UK-based professional esports company co-owned by David Beckham, has opened a new sim racing facility which features in a new Sky Broadband ad campaign.

Based at Guild’s headquarters in Shoreditch, London, the space is set to be made accessible via a membership programme, where prospective racers will pay a monthly fee for access to the Guild Esports sim racing setup.

The space will house up to six sim racing rigs and will be used as both a community space and a training facility for Guild’s competitive sim racing team, who compete under the Guild banner in the British Formula 4 Esports Championship.

The new facility is featured within a new TV campaign, Play like a Pro, for Sky Broadband, which stars former Manchester United and England footballer David Beckham.

https://www.sportindustry.biz/news-categories/video/beckham-heads-up-skys-esports-ad-campaign/ 

https://www.skygroup.sky/article/guild-esports-and-sky-broadband-in-new-partnership-to-supercharge-t... 

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
Feebs3758
Topic Author

Thankyou @TimmyBGood. That makes even more sense. And I've learned something -sim racing! Didn't even know it existed previously!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion