Discussion topic: Changes to the Sky TV guide - September 2023

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Changes to the Sky TV guide - September 2023

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Super+Anthony wrote:

@Kirsty+S27 Now that discovery plus premium has launched for people who are on TNT sports with Sky, when should we be expecting the email, which apparently we should be receiving. Are you able to look into this for us at all? Is this possible please

@Super+Anthony where have you seen this because nothing has changed and the previous update from @Chloe-W22 still applies 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

It was released yesterday. So hopefully @Kirsty+S27 can maybe find out some information of when we should receive the email to get the access. It doesn't make sense that it has been launched, yet we can't get the full access. I already subscribe to TNT sports. Apparently people like me should be receiving an email to get the updates

discovery+ Standard is now available at no extra cost for Sky Q, Sky Glass and Sky Stream customers.

See how to get discovery+ on Sky Marketplace.

Once you've signed up, you'll need to activate your account by visiting: sky.com/discoveryplus-activate.

This offer gets you the Standard tier of discovery+. You can upgrade to Premium by subscribing to TNT Sports. The upgrade can take up to 24 hours, although TNT Sports channels will start working within six hours.

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Posted by a Sky employee

Afternoon @Super+Anthony, this hasn't launched just yet but is at our fingertips 🙂

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Thank you so much @Chloe-W22 , very helpful, but when I spoke to the exec team on Monday when they updated post came out, they told me it had been launched and we had to wait for an email?

Maybe Sky need to update they advertising?

But really appreciate your help as always, thank you so much

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Posted by a Sky employee

@Super+Anthony you might be interested in getting involved in this conversation, TNT within Discovery+ isn't a channel change so won't be posted here 🙂

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

Very helpful thank you

It's working now on the discovery plus app on my phone and on Q Just watched TNT sports

I did a refresh and update

yay happy days @Chloe-W22 thank you so much as always

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Some last minute changes have been updated 👍

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion