Discussion topic: Box Set no longer available

This message was authored by Craig+Lwis This message was authored by: Craig+Lwis

Box Set no longer available

Hi

We we're watching The West Wing on Sky, however all episodes have disappeared from today. Is there a list anywhere of what Sky remove each month as they do with What new for that month? 

thanks 🙂 

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Re: Box Set no longer available

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

On Sky+ each episode has an expiry date shown in the synopsis area, I beleve Sky Q informs you 30 days before expiry, not sure what Sky Glass/Stream has in place

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Channel 4 license to show expired it isn't anything to do with Sky, It's still on Amazon Freevee (Free With Ads) BTW

This message was authored by woorim This message was authored by: woorim

I contacted Sky about this as I had about 30 episodes downloaded and all of a sudden without any warning they were gone. They replied that it was a known issue and the relevant team were looking it. Meanwhile if you search for the series it comes up that Sky will charge you £64.99 for it. So I don't hold out much hope for the 'relevant team' sorting anything out whilst they can fleece customers. Well done Sky.

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

But it's nothing to do with Sky ,so wouldn't expect expiry date warning , Channel 4 streaming/On Demand rights expired.

Channel 4 don't show when content is leaving on their own app or website anymore.

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Channel 4 via their customer service has responded

• Hey! TheWestWing was removed from C4Streaming due to an error. But our team are working to bring it back very soon. Once it returns, it'll be available until the end of June

SEE here 

https://twitter.com/4Viewers/status/1664601732431716353?t=8BkWnSUf9yFOw35PshrYKg&s=19

So be warned, if it returns to sky on demand,l via channel 4, it is only available until June and channel 4 content on demand via sky is nearly always rigidly set to expire on specific date

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by woorim This message was authored by: woorim

Maybe not but when I searched in the past it came up for download not to buy, now it comes up £64.99 to buy. Sky quick to jump on it. Just  saying.

@woorim wrote:

Maybe not but when I searched in the past it came up for download not to buy, now it comes up £64.99 to buy. Sky quick to jump on it. Just  saying.

It's always been available to buy on Sky Store, It just the only option that appears on Sky search now it's no longer available to download from Channel 4 (formerly known as All4)

Amazon Prime/Freevee content isn't integrated into Sky search where its available to Watch Free With Ads on Freevee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion