Discussion topic: Apple ID not recognized.

This message was authored by Strebor1991 This message was authored by: Strebor1991

Apple ID not recognized.

I signed up for 6 months free Apple TV+ through sky, everything went fine and I even managed to watch some things. After this I can no longer get onto Apple TV+ and it doesn't recognise my ID (just a yahoo email) I tried signing back up but it's telling my email address is already in use! I don't have any apple products as I'm an android user, I also can't find anyway to contact apple support unless you have apple products. 

Any help would be appreciated as I'm going to be billed after 6 months.

All Replies

This message was authored by ZyloKai This message was authored by: ZyloKai

Re: Apple ID not recognized.

@Strebor1991 wrote:

I signed up for 6 months free Apple TV+ through sky, everything went fine and I even managed to watch some things. After this I can no longer get onto Apple TV+ and it doesn't recognise my ID (just a yahoo email) I tried signing back up but it's telling my email address is already in use! I don't have any apple products as I'm an android user, I also can't find anyway to contact apple support unless you have apple products. 

Any help would be appreciated as I'm going to be billed after 6 months.

Check to ensure you've entered the correct email address. I know this is trivial, but sometimes one enters the likes of "yaho" and not "yahoo", or is it a .co.uk or .com address, maybe one has entered the wrong one?

Also make sure you type your password as you originally created this. This is case-sensitive. 

You can also reset your password. Reset password info:
https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT201487

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion