Discussion topic: WiFi drops when on a call on land line

This message was authored by itslamb This message was authored by: itslamb

WiFi drops when on a call on land line

Does anyone have any idea why my WiFi has started dropping when making or receiving a call on my land line. I have tried various things and i know for a fact its nothing in my house that's causing it. All checks have come back OK. I have a brand new router . I've tried it straight into the phone socket. I've tried various micro filters (also have a brand new one that came with the router I got this week). Something isn't right and it's nothing to do with where my router is etc and it's getting frustrating to be honest

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: WiFi drops when on a call on land line

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try the connection test here first (ignore the fact that your broadband is ok). If it comes back all OK, you'll need to report it to Sky.

If you wish we can ask Sky's messaging team to contact you via a private online chat here (possibly tomorrow now) so that you can do that.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/broadband-diagnostic-start

itslamb
Topic Author
This message was authored by itslamb This message was authored by: itslamb

Hiya yes pls that would be brilliant. I've tried the test multiple times and everything comes back as ok

46E5954D-CF45-466D-A5B4-E7D77BA009A4.png

3365CC2B-409F-4BF8-B79B-A00CE0012031.png

865BF4DC-85BC-40D2-960A-05EA6C765699.png

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

OK, I've flagged your post to Sky and a Community adviser may be able to help you via private, online messaging, probably tomorrow. Look out for a blue/red chat 'bubble' towards the bottom of the page. Replies from Sky may not be instant, so check back from time to time for updates.

For the detail of how it works see this guide: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion