Discussion topic: VOIP Problems

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: VOIP Problems

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ZZRPETE is ypur phone plugged into the socket at the back of your broadband Hub? Is the Voice LED lit? Amber or green?

This message was authored by ZZRPETE This message was authored by: ZZRPETE

Yes, plugged in and green light, has been rebooted, turn ended on and off etc....

@ZZRPETE you've done all you can do, then, and this will need to be reported to Sky again.

If you wish, we can ask the Community messaging team to contact you via the forum for a private online chat, so that you can do that?

This message was authored by ZZRPETE This message was authored by: ZZRPETE

Yes please, that would be great

Ok, I've alerted Sky and a Community adviser may contact you here later today. Look out for a blue/red chat 'bubble' towards the bottom of the page. Replies from Sky may not be instant, so check back from time to time for updates.

For the detail of how it works see this guide: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent ZZRPETE an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Hugey This message was authored by: Hugey

The light is green but this has been happening on and off since I first went over to Sky. One way transmission is a symptom of all operators that use PCM systems to connect their hardware together. As it is intermittent in nature I would think you have a faulty pcm or sdh connection

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion