Discussion topic: Phone cannot make or receive calls on landline

This message was authored by Laura74 This message was authored by: Laura74

Phone cannot make or receive calls on landline

Openreach have been working on the lines outside my property and since then my landline isn't working. I can hear a very faint dial tone but cannot make or receive calls. The workmen from openreach said that this could have interferred with my telephone line and to speak to sky. Unfortunately, I am strugglig to get in touch with sky and just get the virtual assistant online. I have checked it isn't my handset as I have tried a different one plugged into the line. Does anyone know what this could be? @Sky 

Best Answers
Laura74
Topic Author
This message was authored by Laura74 This message was authored by: Laura74 Answer

Re: Phone cannot make or receive calls on landline

Thank you for your help, an engineer has to fixed the issue at my property today. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Laura74 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Laura74
Topic Author
This message was authored by Laura74 This message was authored by: Laura74

@caesarome thank you for your help

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Laura74.

Laura74
Topic Author
This message was authored by Laura74 This message was authored by: Laura74 Answer

Thank you for your help, an engineer has to fixed the issue at my property today. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion