Discussion topic: PHONE LINE ITS BLOCK FOR THE NO KNOWS REASON .ALL MY BILS ARE PAIED .

This message was authored by P.J+BEVAN This message was authored by: P.J+BEVAN

PHONE LINE ITS BLOCK FOR THE NO KNOWS REASON .ALL MY BILS ARE PAIED .

FROM A FEW MOTHS I CANT USE MY PHONR ;INE DUE TO BLOCK BY YOU . I DONT REALY UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS HAPPING AS I AM PAING ALL MY BILS EVERY MONTH i AM ALSKO HAPPY TO PAY MORE DUE OF MORE CALL MADE IN DIFFRENT MONTH N. CAN YOU PLEASE ASSIST ME WITH MY PROBLEMS AS I AM FEELING VERY UNHAPPY AND I WILL BE FORST TO STOP MY CONTRACT WITH YOU 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: PHONE LINE ITS BLOCK FOR THE NO KNOWS REASON .ALL MY BILS ARE PAIED .

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@P.J+BEVAN  Please be aware you are not talking to Sky, also posting is all capitals makes it appear you are shouting at the forum.  Threats to cancel your contract won't get a response from Sky.

Do you also have broadband?  Does this still work?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: PHONE LINE ITS BLOCK FOR THE NO KNOWS REASON .ALL MY BILS ARE PAIED .

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @P.J+BEVAN does your phone have a dialling tone? If there's no dialling tone, your phone isn't being blocked by Sky, but you have a fault which you need to report to Sky. They won't know about it until you report it.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion