Discussion topic: Outgoing landline on calls numbers NOT Recognised Please check and dial again. HELP!

This message was authored by Penny+Finzel This message was authored by: Penny+Finzel

Outgoing landline on calls numbers NOT Recognised Please check and dial again. HELP!

From December 2022- March 30th 2023. Still cannot make outgoing Landline calls . All we get  is Your number has not been recognised. Please chek and dial again! Three Openreach callouts and one Sky engineer who changed the wall socket...Openreach keeps coming back with problem solved. It is still not solved at all. We are at out wits end... so much time wasted phoning Sky and going through the problem again and again PLEASE GET THIS SORTED.

We have invested heavily on brand-new phones this week.  Done all the SKY tests over and over again yet still NO joy!

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Outgoing landline on calls numbers NOT Recognised Please check and dial again. HELP!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Penny+Finzel 

I appreciate your frustration but in case you're not aware we're fellow customers on here. This is predominantly a customer helps customer based forum and you aren’t addressing Sky Customer Services. If Sky and Openreach have informed you your fault has been fixed, all you can do is report that it hasn't been. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion