Discussion topic: My phone line is not working with incoming calls.

This message was authored by Toots This message was authored by: Toots

My phone line is not working with incoming calls.

5th time in 2 years pone line not working. No incoming calls. I can phone out but the line crackles so loudly we can not hear each other. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19 Answer

Re: My phone line is not working with incoming calls.

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Toots 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Toots 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
Toots
Topic Author
This message was authored by Toots This message was authored by: Toots

Outreach came today and have found the problem. Very pleased with your help and fast action on my behalf. Just waiting for date of repair. Thanks 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion