Discussion topic: Landline not working

This message was authored by Musobird This message was authored by: Musobird

Landline not working

My landline hasn't been working for several days now- the handset just gives off a low buzz and I can't make or receive calls. I have tried connecting a brand new phone but the problem persists. TV and Internet are working fine.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Landline not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

See if you can run this line test to see if a fault is found outside of your property and if something is found you can book an engineer repair, ignore the fact it says it will test your broadband:

https://www.sky.com/help/home/broadband/my-broadband-speed/no-connection-slow-wifi/articles/broadban...

You can also run this test via the MySky app.

Let us know how you get on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Musobird I've flagged your post to Sky and a Community adviser may be able to help you via private, online messaging later today. Look out for a blue/red chat 'bubble' towards the bottom of the page and an email inviting you to chat online. Replies from Sky may not be instant, so check back from time to time for updates.

For the detail of how it works see this guide: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Musobird.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion