Discussion topic: Land line not working

This message was authored by Adrian300 This message was authored by: Adrian300

Land line not working

I am now entering my second week without a working telephone line despite being told bt working on it. Engineer arranged again as previous appointments not kept but cannot arrive until another week. Is this usual.

Broadband is working fine.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Land line not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Adrian300 

There have been quite a few 'lost days' due to the Communication Workers Union (incorporating lots of Openreach staff) recently taking industrial action which has caused delays to both installations and repairs. 

See this link re auto compensation for when there is a total loss of Sky Broadband or Sky Talk. https://www.sky.com/help/articles/auto-compensation

If you have a total loss of service and it isn’t fixed after two full working days from when you first report the fault to Sky, you will become eligible for it once the fault has been fixed. It will come in the form of a credit appearing on your account.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Land line not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Adrian300 

There have been quite a few 'lost days' due to the Communication Workers Union (incorporating lots of Openreach staff) recently taking industrial action which has caused delays to both installations and repairs. 

See this link re auto compensation for when there is a total loss of Sky Broadband or Sky Talk. https://www.sky.com/help/articles/auto-compensation

If you have a total loss of service and it isn’t fixed after two full working days from when you first report the fault to Sky, you will become eligible for it once the fault has been fixed. It will come in the form of a credit appearing on your account.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion