Discussion topic: I have just upgraded to SKY fibre broadband and pay as you talk but the phone is not working

This message was authored by Stanlow71 This message was authored by: Stanlow71

I have just upgraded to SKY fibre broadband and pay as you talk but the phone is not working

Phone is not working after upgrade to sky fibre, can not recieve or send calls the line is dead we have plugged phone into broadband hub and nothing. Line was upgraded on monday and phone hasnt worked since Phone works phone we have 2 and both are no good after line upgrade

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: I have just upgraded to SKY fibre broadband and pay as you talk but the phone is not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try restarting your Hub by switching it off at the llug for 30 seconds or so. If it doesn't help, it will need to be reported to Sky.

if you wish we can ask the messaging team to contact you here so that you can do that.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: I have just upgraded to SKY fibre broadband and pay as you talk but the phone is not working

Is the Voice light on your Sky broadband Hub lit amber or green?

Stanlow71
Topic Author

Green light is on but not as bright as others

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Try restarting your Hub by switching it off at the llug for 30 seconds or so. If it doesn't help, it will need to be reported to Sky.

if you wish we can ask the messaging team to contact you here so that you can do that.

Stanlow71
Topic Author

Re-booting worked thanks for  the advice 👍

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion