Discussion topic: Detailed call history - is it possible to find who has called me and calls I have made,

This message was authored by Alli This message was authored by: Alli

Detailed call history - is it possible to find who has called me and calls I have made,

Hi is it possible to have a detailed call history to support a harassment charge .I need calls in and calls out

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Detailed call history - is it possible to find who has called me and calls I have made,

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky don't record details of calls you've received. Your phone may have a record. Calls you've made are itemised in your bills.

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Detailed call history - is it possible to find who has called me and calls I have made,

@Alli  The calls you have made can be found in your monthly bill each month. As for incoming calls if you don't have Sky talk shield on your line then you will not be able to see who has called you over a 30 day period.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Alli 

As a general rule Sky only provide details of outgoing calls on your bills and even then it doesn't include freephone numbers. Unless your landline handset keeps a record of incoming calls the police would have to contact their network liaison person to see if they could help. I'm presuming the police are involved as you mention an harassment charge. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion